Destinations: Boston United States
Age: From 16 to 99 Years Old
Dates: All year round.
Length: From 1 week
Price: From 835 EUR
Our English school in Boston is located in the historic area of Beacon Hill, a residential area north from Boston Common.
Facilities: 19 classrooms, a teacher room with 2 conference halls, a multimedia room with 20 computers and Internet access , WIFI, a fridge, micro waves, snack and drinks.
Our English school is ideally located, close to the "State House", "Faneuil Hall" and "Quincy Market". The town is the capital of the Massachusetts and gave birth to the American nation. Boston is a University town with famous schools such as Harvard and the MIT. It offers many cultural opportunities.
Type of course: General English, TOEFL/IELTS preparation.
Course level: From beginner to advanced
Course content: oral and written expression, conversation and phonetics, grammar and vocabulary
General English: 20 courses/week
TOEFL preparation: ; 20 courses/week; intermediate level required.
Class duration: 50 minutes
Test on arrival: yes
Number of student per class: 14 students maximum of different nationalities
Teachers are qualified and mature with years of teaching experience and/or experience working with international students.
Accreditation: IALC, ACCET
Boston, first incorporated as a town in 1630 and as a city in 1822, is one of America's oldest cities, with a rich economic and social history. What began as a homesteading community eventually evolved into a center for social and political change. Boston has since become the economic and cultural hub of New England. As the region's hub, Boston is home to nearly 590,000 residents, many institutions of higher education, some of the world's finest inpatient hospitals, and numerous cultural and professional sports organizations. Boston-based jobs, primarily within the finance, health care, educational, and service areas, numbered nearly 660,000 in 2002. Millions of people visit Boston to take in its historic neighborhoods, attend cultural or sporting events, and conduct business.
There, during your free time, you simply cannot be bored, there are so many popular local activities; Faneuil Hall Marketplace; the Freedom Trail, the Museum of Fine Arts, the Museum of Science, Boston Red Sox baseball games and much more! Home to Harvard and dozens of other leading universities, Boston draws hundreds of thousands of students to Boston. Enjoy our English school in Boston!
Our English school in Boston arranges after school and weekend excursions. It offers a variety of cultural and social activities each month. Students are responsible for any fees related to these optional activities. Examples: excursion to New York, Six Flags New England, sports, visit of the Museum of Fine Arts.
Minimum language level: Beginner
VISA: Visa may be required. Please check with the US Embassy.
- Host family (16+): single room; half board. The families only accept one student or more but from different nationalities. Families live within 45 to 60 minutes around the school with public transportation.
- Residence (16+): shared bedroom (with 2, 3 or 4 persons according to availability); half board (14 meals per week taken in the cafeteria of the residence). The residence has a TV room; a piano and a laundry. The air conditioned bedrooms are equipped with a microwave, a fridge, and a TV. It is located at around 15 minutes walking from the school. The residence is located within 15 to 20 minutes by foot from the school.
1. GENERAL ENGLISH
Courses per week
|1 week||835 EUROS||945 EUROS|
|2 weeks||1 410 EUROS||1 680 EUROS|
|4 weeks||2 545 EUROS||3 125 EUROS|
Beginning of the classes: Each Monday.
2. TOEFL PREPARATION
|1 weeks||905 EUROS||1015 EUROS|
|2 weeks||1 480 EUROS||1 745 EUROS|
|4 weeks||2 610 EUROS||3 190 EUROS|
Beginning of the classes: Each Monday.
Arrival date: Saturday
Departure date: Saturday
Bank holidays: 01 et 15/01; 19/02; 16/04; 28/05; 04/07; 03/09; 08/10; 22-23/11; 24 and 25/12/18.
Regular airlines from most of the countries to Boston: Air France (www.aifrance.com) ; Continental Airlines (www.continental.com); Alitalia (www.alitalia.com); America Airlines (www.aa.com) Japan Airlines (www.jal.com); Big sky airlines (www.bigskyair.com); Jetblue (www.jetblue.com)…
Nearest airport: Boston Logan International Airport situated in the East Boston area (Massachusetts).
Transfer possibilities: pick-up at your arrival and assistance until your place of living and/or transfer return at the end of your stay between 9am and 9pm.
Cost for each way: 155 EUR (290 EUR return)
- Administration fees
- Courses (see options)
- Accommodation (see options)
- School material
- Support, assistance and 24 hours emergency phone number during the whole program
Price does not include:
- International airfare
- International Travel insurance
- Visa, passport and medical exam fees
- Airport pick-up and transfers
- Extra activities organized by the school
- Personal expenses and pocket money
- Medical and Emergency Repatriation Insurance (maybe provided by Nacel for an extra cost)
- Application fees (65 euros)