"I changed my host family after 3 nights, as my first family were smokers. Also, I don’t feel that I was put into a host FAMILY...as I was only in a house with a lady. I did meet loads of people however, and have made life long friends :) Just wish I could have stayed longer!!!"
Age: From 11 to 17 Years Old
Length: 2, 3, 4 or 8 weeks
Price: From 1640 EUR
Nacel's homestay immersion in Spain is an exciting way for international teenagers to experience life with a Spanish family for up to two months during the summer. Host families come from varied social and economical backgrounds and live in a variety of locations (in a big town, in a small city, in a village or on a farm...). Wherever the student’s host family lives, there are wonderful things to discover and absorb.
Students can be placed anywhere in Spain and must accept the placement that is offered. It is very important for us to match the students with the host family, and this is what determines the student’s placement.
Nacel's coordinators select the host families and are available to answer questions and handle any student/host family concerns during the program. Our host families are interested in sharing the daily life with their guests from abroad. They offer students a great opportunity to immerse themselves in Spain and its culture.
Students interested in a summer immersion in Spain should have:
- A minimum of one to two years of Spanish language study
- An interest in learning about the Spanish culture
- A deep desire to integrate a different family and share actively their everyday life
- An enthusiasm for improving language communication skills
- A willingness to make new friends
- An open and flexible attitude
The student is hosted on a full-board basis by the Spanish host family.
The new family member is expected to take part in the daily activities of his or her host family. Integration into the family is the ultimate goal of the homestay experience. However, host families are not required to organize activities, visits or excursions. The participant comes with his/her own spending money to cover the cost of activities.
Homestay immersion in Spain
|Spain||Homestay in Spain||2 weeks||IMSPL||1 640 EUROS|
|Spain||Homestay in Spain||3 weeks||IMSPL||1 790 EUROS|
|Spain||Homestay in Spain||4 weeks||IMSPL||1 940 EUROS|
|Spain||Homestay in Spain||8 weeks||IMSPL||2 990 EUROS|
The Spanish homestay in Spain is offered in July 2017:
- July 1st to 15th
- July 1st to 22nd
- July 1st to 29th
- Administration fees
- Homestay placement on a full board basis
- Airport pick-up and transfer to the host family
- Support, assistance and 24 hour emergency phone number during the whole program
Price does not include:
- International airfare
- International Travel insurance
- Visa, passport and medical exam fees
- Extra language courses
- Extra activities organized by the family or others
- Personal expenses and pocket money
- Medical and Emergency Repatriation Insurance
- Application fees (65 Euros)