High School Programs Australia
Language Schools Australia
Study and Volunteer Australia
Top 10 reasons to learn English in Australia with Nacel
1. To learn English in Australia with Nacel is the best way to improve your English
2. Australia is the biggest island in the world…
3. And an island has a lot of beaches, which makes Australia the perfect place to take English courses
4. In Australia, you will also be able to ski during austral winter
5. See the surfers, and perhaps try to surf too after your English courses in Australia
6. While you learn English in Australia, admire the kangaroo and the koalas
7. Learn to play didgeridoo once your English courses are done
8. Discover native Australian culture, the most ancient culture still alive in the world, while you learn English in Australia
9. After your English course, our host families will know how to make you discover their culture
10. Nacel international has more than 50 years of experience in language classes and is a language course leader on the French and European market.
Since 1957, Nacel offers a wide range of English courses in Australia. Our Australian collaborators will make your language trip in Australia an exceptional and unforgettable experience.
We offer you English courses in the most beautiful destinations of Australia: learn English in Tasmania, learn English in Sydney, learn English in Perth, learn English in Brisbane…
Learn English in Australia with us: Our value for money is incomparable, and hundreds of our English courses in Australia’s former participants can testify it!
Australia in short
Number of inhabitants: 21,515,754
Climate: temperate in south and east; tropical in north; generally arid to semiarid
Government type: Parliamentary Constitutional Monarchy
Currency: Australian dollars
Religions : Catholic 25.8%, Anglican 18.7%, Uniting Church 5.7%, Presbyterian and Reformed 3%, Eastern Orthodox 2.7%, other Christian 7.9%, Buddhist 2.1%, Muslim 1.7%, other 2.4%, unspecified 11.3%, none 18.7% (2006 Census).
Languages: English 78.5%, Chinese 2.5%, Italian 1.6%, Greek 1.3%, Arabic 1.2%, Vietnamese 1%, other 8.2%, unspecified 5.7%
National Holiday: Australia Day, 26 January
GDP per capita: 41 300 $ (2010)
English is the third native language in the world, but above all, it is the most known language in the world. English is a pluricentric language, with variations of expressions and accents according to the countries. The accent considered as the most prestigious one is the “received pronunciation”, which was used for a long time by the monarchs of England, but also by the presenters of the BBC.
If you wish to discover Sydney’s charms, its opera, its historic districts, Perth’s beaches, or Tasmania’s wild beauty, come and learn English in Australia with Nacel, and take the opportunity to live a matchless experience thanks to our English courses in Australia!
Book an English language course in Australia with Nacel! Whether you decide to go to an academic year in Australia or to live in total immersion in an Australian family, we offer a whole range of programs to meet your needs that will allow you to learn English in Australia!