Destinations: New York United States
Age: From 12 to 17 Years Old
Length: 2 weeks
Price: 3395 EUR
In the city of excess, live unforgettable moments! Visit New York, live on an American campus and practice basketball with American coaches at Saint Peter's College.
Every morning, you'll receive three hours of English classes, 5 days per week (30 hours total), including breaks. Participants are divided into groups of the same language level, in classes of 10-15 students maximum.
There will be an assessment test on arrival (to form the groups) and an individual assessment at the end of camp. Our staff is made up of professional American teachers.
BASKET SPORTS CAMP
Student will enjoy 12 hours of basketball practice divided over 4 afternoons per week, so a total of 24 hours of technical training, tactical analysis, physical training and of course games!
All sports activities are under the supervision of a coach who has led the U.S. teams in the league of high-profile universities (NCAA). He will be assisted by a French basketball coach holder of BE1 and a French assistant instructor.
The activities will be taught in English and French!
There will be two full days and 2 half day trips during the camp which will guide you to discover the fabulous city of New York, including Grand Central Station, 5th Avenue, Times Square, the Empire State Building, Wall Street, Ground Zero, Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty, Greenwich Village and West New York.
You will also take part in the visit to two of the most famous street basket courts, The Cage and Rucker Park.
In the evenings we have also prepared some fun and games programs like Bingo, Blind Date, Disco, Fashion Show, Movie Nights, Generation Games, Quiz, Talent Show and Wide Games.
The campus of St. Peter's College is at the heart of a huge park of over 10 acres to, located 30 minutes by train from downtown Manhattan. Students will be accommodated in double and triple rooms all equipped with A/C, shared bathrooms. The university dorms are basic comfort, however facilities on campus are remarkable. WiFi available in the building. Meals are provided in the college cafeteria and lunch will be given the day of tour.
This program includes airfare from Paris. For direct arrivals in camp, please contact us.
Around 2 years of English studies are required to participate in this camp.
College dorms: double and triple bedrooms, shared bathrooms.
|USA||Summer camp||Basketball + English||New York||2 weeks||US78R||3 395 EUROS|
Available dates: July 10th to 25st 2017
- Administration fees
- International airfare from Paris
- Dorm accommodation on a full board basis
- 30 hours English lessons
- Sport activities carefully supervised and led by certified monitors
- Activities during the weekend, social events on evenings and one-day excursion
- Chaperoned group travel from Paris and back (flight)
- Support, assistance and 24 hours emergency phone number during the whole program
Price does not include:
- International Travel insurance
- Visa, passport and medical exam fees
- Airport pick-up and transfer to the campus for direct arrivals (remains at the entire responsibility of the camper)
- Personal expenses and pocket money
- Medical and Emergency Repatriation Insurance
- Application fees: 65 euros