Summer Camps Spain
Top 10 reasons to learn Spanish in Spain with Nacel
1. To learn spanish in Spain with Nacel is the best way to improve your Spanish
2. Discover Spain, a multi faceted country, where sunny beaches mix with snowy mountains
3. After your Spanish courses, go to a Flamenco show
4. While you learn Spanish in Spain, discover the richness of Spanish culture, which has so many influences
5. Go to a bullfight after your Spanish courses and make have own opinion on this touchy subject
6. Taste the traditional Spanish food, so rich and famous, while you study Spanish in Spain
7. After your Spanish courses, go shopping in one of the numerous and trendy boutiques, which are jewels of the Spanish Fashion
8. Immerse yourself in the so different Spanish lifestyle, while you learn Spanish in Spain
9. Our host families will know how to make you discover their culture after your Spanish courses
10. Nacel international has more than 50 years of experience in language classes and is a language course leader on the French and European market.
Since 1957, Nacel offers a wide range of Spanish courses in Spain. Our Spanish collaborators will make your language trip in Spain an exceptional and unforgettable experience.
We offer you Spanish courses in the most beautiful destinations of Spain: learn Spanish in Madrid, learn Spanish in Barcelona, learn Spanish in Granada, learn Spanish in Cadiz…
Learn Spanish in Spain with us: Our value for money is incomparable, and hundreds of our Spanish courses in Spain’s former participants can testify it!
Spain in short
Number of inhabitants: 46 505 963
Climate: Temperate; clear, hot summers in interior, more moderate and cloudy along coast; cloudy, cold winters in interior, partly cloudy and cool along coast
Government type: Parliamentary Monarchy
Religions: Roman Catholic 94%, other 6%
Languages : Castilian Spanish 74%, Catalan 17%, Galician 7%, Basque 2%; note - Castilian is the official language nationwide; the other languages are official regionally
National Holiday: National Day, 12 October
GDP per capita: 29 500 $ (2010)
Spanish is a Romance language. It is the world’s second most-spoken language by native speakers. Spanish is the official language in Spain, in Equatorial Guinea, and in most Latin American countries: in total, 20 nations have chosen Spanish as their primary language. There are variations among the regions of Spain and in South America in the way the Spanish is spoken. However, these are minor differences, mainly accent’s differences. Whatever their origins are, two Spanish speakers of different countries will understand each other perfectly.
If you wish to discover Madrid’s charms, his Puerta Del Sol, its museum, Barcelona’s beaches, or Granada’s Alhambra, come and learn Spanish in Spain with Nacel, and take the opportunity to live a matchless experience thanks to our Spanish courses in Spain!
Book a Spanish language course in Spain with Nacel!
Whether you decide to go to an academic year in Spain or to live in total immersion in a Spanish family, we offer a whole range of programs to meet your needs that will allow you to learn Spanish in Spain!