Destinations: Granada Spain
Age: From 13 to 18 Years Old
Length: 2 weeks
Price: 1790 EUR
This Spanish courses in Spain program is a combination of a homestay in a Spanish family, Spanish language courses on mornings and activities during afternoons.
These Spanish courses in Spain take place in Granada.
The Spanish courses in Spain program offers small group classes for students to improve their Spanish language skills and increase their knowledge of the Spanish culture. Each group consists of 3 or 5 students who are placed in Spanish host families living in proximity to the teacher. The Spanish courses in Spain program is a multilevel language program in language proficiency.
Our Spanish courses in Spain offer a unique combination of Spanish language lessons, speech practice and immersion in a Spanish host family. The small groups ensure an individualized learning environment during this Spanish courses in Spain program. Every afternoon during the Spanish courses is spent with activities and excursions to places of interests. Interesting day excursions and weekends spent with the Spanish host family complete the schedule.
These Spanish courses in Spain programs are short term intensive immersion experiences. Participants attend small Spanish classes of 3 to 5 students in the morning. Spanish courses are held 3 hours a day at the teacher’s home, in a school, in a language school or in a library. They focus on pronunciation, comprehension and grammatical structures.
During the Spanish courses in Spain, students are taught 24 hours of Spanish lessons in total and share 24 hours tutored activities (to cultural or historical places) with a qualified Spanish tutor. There are also 3 full day excursions during the Spanish courses in Spain program.
Spanish tutors are chosen for their competence in teaching Spanish, for their relationships with young people, and their enthusiasm for sharing the Spanish culture. Spanish teachers follow a curriculum outline provided by Nacel, and are encouraged to be creative in adapting the curriculum to the needs of their individual student's language levels during the Spanish courses in Spain.
EXAMPLES OF ACTIVITIES WITH THE TUTOR IN GRANADA
- Full day excursion in Costa Tropical
- Full day excursion in Alpujarras area : Lanjaron, Pampaneira, Trevelez, fuente Agria
- « Ruta General de Granada » to help you find your way in Granada
- Visit of the Cathedral land the royal chapel
- Visit of the Alhambra
- Visit of “El Carmen de los Martires”
- Visit of the Albaycin and the Alcaiceria
- Visit of the “Mercado de abastos”
- Visit of the Huerta San Vincente, summer house of the poet Federico Garcia Lorca
- Visit of the “teterias marroquies”
- Cooking of a typical Spanish meal
- Video workshop
- Board games
- Treasure hunting
A basic knowledge (one year study) of Spanish is required to be able to participate in this Spanish language course in Spain.
Spanish Homestay in Spain, full board.
Students live with carefully selected Spanish host families in Granada. It gives them the possibility to practice and improve their Spanish and to learn more about the Spanish culture while they learn Spanish in Spain!
|Spain||Spanish courses, Homestay||Granada||2 weeks||TUSP2||1 790 EUROS|
Summer (July/August). July 10th to 23rd 2017 or August 14th to 27th 2017.
For closed group, other dates may be arranged.
- Administration fees
- Host family placement on a full board basis
- 1 to 4 language courses on weekday mornings
- Activities and visits with the language teacher on weekday afternoons
- Chaperoned group travel from Paris
- Support, assistance and 24 hours emergency phone number during the whole program
Price does not include:
- International airfare
- International Travel insurance
- Visa, passport and medical exam fees
- Extra activities organized by the family or others
- Personal expenses and pocket money
- Medical and Emergency Repatriation Insurance
- Application fees (65 euros)