Age: From 15 to 19 Years Old
Length: 2 weeks
Price: 1620 EUR
This English courses in Malta program combines homestay in a Maltese family, English courses in Malta on mornings and activities during the afternoon.
During the English courses in Malta program, the student will have English lessons with a tutor - he/she will be part of a group of 4 or 5 (maximum) students, whose English level is almost the same.
Maltese tutors are carefully selected by our local organizers, and are chosen for their skills in teaching English as a foreign language, for their willingness and enthusiasm to share their home culture with young foreign people. Each tutor will conduct the program for the group he/she handles during English courses in Malta. Thus, students who «belong» to different tutors may not have the same program.
During the weekdays (from Monday to Friday – except when there is a bank holiday), the English tutor will stay all the day with the students he/she is responsible for. Generally speaking, mornings are devoted to English lessons at the tutor’s home or very nearby, the afternoons will allow students to discover the area and the Maltan culture through visits, excursions and activities, and use the skills they are learning during their English courses in Malta. Full day excursions are also planned during this English courses in Malta program.
Every evening, and during the weekends, the student will be hosted by a host family, which may host several foreign students. Our host families in Malta speak English and the Maltan language.
Tuition hours: 30 hours
Tutored activities hours: 24
A basic knowledge (one year study) of English is required to be able to participate in this English language course in Malta.
Homestay in Malta, full board.
|Malta||Intensive language camp||Malta||2 weeks||TUMA||1 620 EUROS|
2 or 4 weeks.
accurate available dates on request
Please indicate your preferred start and end dates on your application form.
- Administration fees
- Host family placement on a full board basis
- "1 to 4 or 5" Intensive language courses on weekday mornings
- Activities and visits with the language teacher on weekday afternoons
- Chaperoned group travel from Paris
- Support, assistance and 24 hours emergency phone number during the whole program
Price does not include:
- International airfare
- International Travel insurance
- Visa, passport and medical exam fees
- Extra activities organized by the family or others
- Personal expenses and pocket money
- Medical and Emergency Repatriation Insurance
- Application fees (65 euros)