Home Lessons Ireland
Homestay Programs Ireland
Top 10 reasons to learn English in Ireland with Nacel
1. To learn english in Ireland with Nacel is the best way to improve your English
2. While you learn English in Ireland, enjoy the kindness Irish people will have towards you
3. Admire the beauty of Irish landscapes, after your English courses
4. Taste a modern and innovative cooking, but try the typical recipes too
5. Listen to Irish music during big festivals while you learn English in Ireland
6. After you English courses, discover hurling and Gaelic Football, typically Irish sports
7. Hike in a preserved nature, and after your escapade, have a drink in a pub
8. While you learn English in Ireland, discover a country with strong beliefs and mythology.
9. Our host families will know how to introduce you to the Irish culture, after your English courses
10. Nacel international has more than 50 years of experience in language classes and is a language course leader on the French and European market.
Since 1957, Nacel offers a wide range of English courses in Ireland. Our Irish collaborators will make your language course in Ireland an exceptional and unforgettable experience.
We offer you English courses in the most beautiful destinations of Ireland: learn English in Dublin, learn English in Cork, learn English in Killarney, or learn English in Tralee…
Our value for money is incomparable, and hundreds of our former participants can testify it: Learn English in Ireland with Nacel, you won't regret it.
Ireland in short
Climate: Temperate maritime; modified by North Atlantic Current; mild winters, cool summers; consistently humid; overcast about half the time
Government’s type: Republic, parliamentary democracy
Main religions: Roman Catholic 87.4%, Church of Ireland 2.9%, other Christian 1.9%, other 2.1%, unspecified 1.5%, none 4.2% (2002 census)
Languages: English (official) is the language generally used, Irish (official) (Gaelic or Gaeilge) spoken mainly in areas located along the western seaboard
National holiday: Saint Patrick's Day, 17 March
GDP per capita: 37 600 $
English is the third native language in the world, but above all, it is the best known language in the world. English is a pluricentric language, with variations of expressions and accents according to the countries. The accent considered as the most prestigious one is the “received pronunciation”, which was used for a long time by the monarchs of England, but also by the presenters of the BBC.
If you wish to discover the beautiful Dublin, the vibrant Killarney or beautiful landscapes, come and learn English in Ireland with us. Take the opportunity to live a matchless experience thanks to our English courses!
Book a English language course in Ireland with Nacel!
Whether you decide to go in an Irish language school, an academic year in Ireland or live in total immersion in an Irish family, we offer a whole range of programs to meet your needs, and to allow you to learn English in Ireland!