Age: From 15 to 18 Years Old
Dates: September to June
Length: Term, Semester, Academic year
Price: From 7090 EUR
Student exchange in the South of Spain
Your High School exchange in Andalusia with Nacel International.
Exchange students will be hosted in a Spanish host family living in Andalusia and will attend regular classes in a local public or private High School. There are no classes on afternoons during the high school program in Spain; some Spanish high schools offer optional workshops/extra-curricular activities in the afternoon, which may be at an extra cost. Popular sports are football, basketball and nautical sports in some schools.
Attend public or private high schools in Spain
The Spanish public educational system is divided into 3 stages: elementary education (from 6 to 12 Y.O.), secondary education (from 12 to 16 Y.O.) and the baccalureate degree (from 16 to 18 Y.O.). Main subjects of the secondary education are mandatory and cannot be chosen: Natural Sciences, Social Sciences, Physical Education, Plastic and Visual Education, Spanish and Literature, Foreign Language (English), Mathematics, Music, Technology. During the 2 years of the bachillerato, students should take at least Physical Education, Philosophy, Spanish and Literature, Foreign Language and History. There are 3 more subjects to study, depending on the Spanish high school's offer: Technical Drawing, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Latin, Greek, etc. Each school also offers some optional subjects that may be chosen depending on the interest of the student. The grade and subjects chosen depend on availability at school and on the Principal's decision.
Study abroad in Spain
Spanish host families are generally warm, open and outgoing. They enjoy the opportunity to share their culture, country and way of life with a young person from another country. Exchange students with a low proficiency level in Spanish can participate in a three week intensive tutorial program that takes place before to the general arrival date.
Graduation is not possible during your exchange program in Andalusia.
Deadline:Apply at least 4 months before arrival.
Exchange students must be interviewed in their home country before being accepted for a High School program in Spain (preferably in Spanish).
A minimum of two years of Spanish study and good academic results are required to study in Spain.
Study abroad in Spain and live with a host family, providing full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
Please request more information through the contact form.
High School exchange in Andalusia, Spain
|Exchange program in Andalusia, Spain||Winter Term||Cadiz, Huelva, Granada||September to December||ZSPT1||7 090 EUROS|
|Exchange program in Andalusia, Spain||Semester||Cadiz, Huelva, Granada||January to June||ZSPS1||9 790 EUROS|
|Exchange program in Andalusia, Spain||Academic Year, private school||Cadiz, Huelva, Granada||September to June||ZSPY1||13 890 EUROS|
|High School exchange in Andalusia, Spain||Academic Year, public school||Cadiz, Huelva, Granada||September to June||ZSPY2||10 290 EUROS|
The application to your student exchange program in Spain is done in six stages:
1. An interview is carried out with you and your family to determine eligibility
2. You complete the application form and return it to us with supporting documents
3. We issue the formal acceptance and start working on your placement
4. Arrangements are made for your placement and communicated to you
5. We assist you to apply for your visa if necessary
6. You determine your travel arrangements and we organize your arrival
We wish you a successful exchange program in a High School in Spain!
- Administration fees
- Placement in a local public or private school
- Host family placement on a full board basis
- Airport pick-up and transfers to host family only on the dates indicated for the start of the program
- Support, assistance and 24 hours emergency phone number during the whole program
Price does not include:
- International airfare
- International Travel insurance
- Visa, passport and medical exam fees
- Extra language courses
- Books, lockers, laboratories, yearbook, class ring, letter jacket, student activities etc…
- Extra activities such as sports, excursions, etc… organized by the school or others.
- Airport pick-up and transfers outside the dates indicated
- Personal expenses and pocket money
- Medical and Emergency Repatriation Insurance
- Application fees (65 euros)