Nacel High School Programs France highlights
Our Boarding Schools in France are located in the finest and most historical cities of the country; picturesque locations such as:
Private Schools in France are usually managed by Catholic entities and students remain on campus from Monday to Friday and then during weekends or Holidays they are living with welcoming French host families.
It is possible for International students to choose which destination they want to go to in order to complete their high school exchange program, however we recommended applying at least 3 months in advance to check availability.
Based on each individual applicants’ performance and language level, the French School will determine whether the student will be placed in a lower grade than they would normally be in their home country or if in the same level. No grade equivalence is guaranteed by Nacel. The subjects that will be offered depend on the grade level and stream. Key subjects are: Mathematics, French, first foreign language (generally English), second foreign language (Spanish or German), Physics, Biology, History, Geography, Arts and Sport.
Students may also attend a non-mandatory intensive French course before school starts. The intensive course takes place during the last 2 weeks of August at our language center in Paris city center. More information available upon request.
Highlights of the program:
• France welcomes International students from over 40 different destinations every years, allowing them the opportunity to enjoy everyday French lifestyle in some of the most beautiful cities in the world.
• Host families are carefully selected through an interview process conducted by our Nacel France staff.
• International students go to school just like any other French student, enabling a full immersion into the French culture from the very first day.
• Unlike other exchange programs, with Nacel graduation is possible as long as the student completes at least 2 years of studies in France.
• Additional language courses are also offered in order to reinforce your student’s language skills before the academic year begins.
• High School Integration programs available for 6 and 10 weeks. Placements are arranged all over France.