Top 10 reasons to learn Spanish in Ecuador with Nacel
1. Spanish is one of the easiest foreign languages to learn, especially for the people speak another Latin language.
2. The Spanish language in Ecuador is spoken fairly slowly and it is easy to understand.
3. A spring-like climate all year round.
4. After your Spanish courses, visit the Galapagos Islands.
5. In the foothills of the Andes and to the west of Quito is the small town of Mindo, where you can see many rare and exotic birds.
6. You can relax on the beaches.
7. Learn Spanish to make new friends among people who don’t speak English.
8. Speaking another language means seeing the world in another way too.
9. The official currency of Ecuador is the U.S. dollar which you can easy change in many countries.
10. The living cost is lower than in most European and North American countries.
Since 1957, Nacel offers a wide range of Spanish courses in Ecuador. Our Spanish collaborators will make your language travel in Ecuador an exceptional and unforgettable experience.
We offer you Spanish courses in the most beautiful destinations of Ecuador: learn Spanish in Ecuador City!
Our value for money is incomparable, and hundreds of our former participants can testify it: Learn Portuguese in Portugal with Nacel, you won't regret it.
Ecuador in short
Country: Republic of Ecuador
Number of inhabitants: 15,007,343 (July 2011 est.)
Climate: tropical along coast, becoming cooler inland at higher elevations; tropical in Amazonian jungle lowlands
Government type: republic
Currency: US Dollar (USD)
Religions: Roman Catholic 95%, other 5%
Languages: Spanish (official), Amerindian languages (especially Quechua)
National Holiday: Independence Day (independence of Quito), 10 August (1809)
GPD per capita: $7 800 (2010 est.)
Quechua, a combination of many dialects, constitutionally recognized as an important part of Ecuadorian culture, is spoken by a minority, mainly Indians. Many Quechua words have been incorporated into the vernacular to replace or Spanish words to describe other concepts have no equivalent in English. Many interjections are thus derived from Quechua, not Spanish. Between the two main regions of the country, the coast and mountains of the Sierra, there are differences in pronunciation of some consonants Spanish.
If you want to visit Quito, come discover one of the most beautiful historic center of all the capitals in South America. There are some very fine museums like the museum-Etnico Abya-Yala (museum Shuar). The landscape is idyllic and beaches are beautiful!
Book a Spanish language course in Ecuador with Nacel!
Book a Spanish language course in Ecuador with Nacel! Whether you decide to go to an academic year in Ecuador or in a Spanish language school, we offer a whole range of programs to meet your needs that will allow you to learn Spanish in Ecuador!