High School Programs Costa Rica
Top 10 reasons to study Spanish in Costa Rica with Nacel
1. Learning Spanish in Costa Rica is the best way to improve your Spanish
2. While your learn Spanish in Costa Rica, discover the exceptional biodiversity of Costa Rica, which truly is an ecological heaven
3. After your Spanish courses, improve your Spanish speaking with the Costa Rican, very kind and friendly
4. Enjoy the “Pura Vida”, which symbolizes the Costa Rica art of living, and appreciate the safety of the long-established Costa Rican government, while you learn Spanish in Costa Rica
5. Live in a pacific country, without army, whose policies revolve since long around ecology
6. After your Spanish classes in Costa Rica, discover a typical and healthy cooking.
7. While you learn Spanish in Costa Rica, relax on heaven-made-earth beaches
8. Take part in many outdoors activities after your Spanish classes in Costa Rica
9. Learn Spanish in Costa Rica, the third most spoken language in the world
10. Nacel international has more than 50 years of experience in language classes and is a language course leader on the French and European market.
Since 1957, Nacel offers a wide range of Spanish courses in Costa Rica. Our Costa Rican collaborators will make your language travel in Costa Rica an exceptional and unforgettable experience.
We offer you Spanish courses in the most beautiful destinations of Costa Rica: learn Spanish in Coronado, learn Spanish in San Jose, learn Spanish in Heredia, learn Spanish in Alajuela, learn Spanish in Cartago…
Our value for money is incomparable, and hundreds of our former participants can testify it: Learn Spanish in Costa Rica with Nacel, you won't regret it.
Costa Rica in short
Country: Costa Rica
Climate: Tropical and subtropical; dry season (December to April); rainy season (May to November); cooler in highlands
Capital: San José
Government’s type: Democratic Republic
Currency: Costa Rican Colon
Main religions: Christians (Catholic and Protestant)
National holiday: Independence Day, 15 September (1821)
GDP per capita: 11 400 $ (2010)
Spanish is the third most spoken language in the world. The most common form is Castellan. There are some differences between the Spanish of Madrid and the Central American Spanish. Mostly, the differences lie in accent, and some words might be different. However, a Spaniard and a Central American will understand each other perfectly.
If you wish to go hiking and discover a fabulous wildlife, or if you prefer relaxing on the beaches, come and learn Spanish in Costa Rica with us. Take the opportunity to live a matchless experience thanks to our Spanish courses in Costa Rica!
Book a Spanish language course in Costa Rica with Nacel! Whether you decide to go to an academic year in Costa Rica or in a Spanish language school, we offer a whole range of programs to meet your needs that will allow you to learn Spanish in Costa Rica!