High School Programs Argentina
Homestay Programs Argentina
Top 10 reasons to learn Spanish in Argentina
1. To speak with over 320 million people around the globe who speak Spanish.
2. Argentina is the second largest country in Latin America, and boasts a variety of natural wonders and cultural attractions, centered around the capital city of Buenos Aires.
3. The art, museum, and culture scene is never ending as there is always a different gallery, exhibit, or show to be enjoyed.
4. Argentina has many gastronomic treasures, from traditional dishes to international cuisine.
5. Learning Spanish to prepare for study abroad opportunity.
6. To develop your creativity - language stimulates the imagination.
7. To see the sensual and seductive Tango danced by professionals from Argentina.
8. Spanish is an incredibly widespread and useful language.
9. Prices of basics are very affordable for students, which leaves you with a bigger budget to travel and see the sights.
10. After completing your Argentina study abroad experience you'll have lots of nearby and accessible places to travel and explore.
Since 1957, Nacel offers a wide range of Spanish courses in Argentina. Our Argentine collaborators will make your language travel in Argentine an exceptional and unforgettable experience.
We offer you Spanish courses in the most beautiful destinations of Argentine: learn Spanish in Argentine City!
Our value for money is incomparable, and hundreds of our former participants can testify it: Learn Spanish in Argentine with Nacel, you won't regret it.
Argentina in short
Country: Argentine Republic
Number of inhabitants: 41,769,726 (July 2011 EST.)
Climate: mostly temperate; arid in southeast; subantarctic in southwest
Capital: Buenos Aires
Government type: republic
Currency: Argentine peso (ARS)
Religions: nominally Roman Catholic 92% (less than 20% practicing), Protestant 2%, Jewish 2%, other 4%
Languages: Spanish (official), Italian, English, German, French
National Holiday: Revolution Day, 25 May (1810)
GDP per capita: $14 700 (2010 est.)
The country's official language is Spanish (Castilian). However there are some forms that differ from Spanish as spoken in Spain (For example the use of "vos"). Rioplatense Spanish or River Plate Spanish is a dialectal variant (or simply, a "dialect") of the Spanish language spoken mainly in the areas in and around the Río de la Plata basin (or River Plate region) of Argentina and Uruguay, and also in Paraguay.
If you wish to discover the vibrant Buenos Aires city, admire the immense Catedral Metropolitana (Metropolitan Cathedral). Buenos Aires is a heady mix of vibrant Argentine culture and cosmopolitan city life. It is a city known for its many shops too! Book a Spanish language course in Argentina with Nacel!
Book a Spanish language course in Argentina with Nacel! Whether you decide to go to an academic year in Argentina or in a Spanish language school, we offer a whole range of programs to meet your needs that will allow you to learn Spanish in Costa Rica!